The core functions of Center for Enterprise Technology Advancement (CETA) will be:
- To Offering Diplomas on ERP
- To Conduct Training's in IKL Dubai and in University of Management & Technology (UMT) Pakistan
- To Conduct Seminars & Events
- To Get Approval of ERP certification courses from Microsoft in every semester.
2: CETA’s establishment and development with SAP, ORACLE & MICROSOFT. I am pleased to inform you that all three solution providers have appreciated our progress and have expressed interest in collaborating with us on this project.
3: As you recall, I promised fully sponsored ERP conferences in UMT and IKL, Dubai. We would be utilizing the platform of CETA to engage in sponsorship negotiations with local as well as global actors.
4: CETA will establish its own library for the multidisciplinary courses designed by SAP, ORACLE and MICROSOFT. The library will house the entire ERP module.
At CETA, we seek to:
- achieve innovation through the development of new design practices, methods, and structures for public and private organizations
- create an evidence base for the value of design and innovation within micro (firm level) and macro (sector level) International contexts
- Develop a strategy for the broad-based adoption of design and innovation activities within the Pakistan and around the globe.